You can utilize any one of our following services, or use them one after another. We are completely transparent with our services and fees structure. No surprises or setup fees.
|Here is a very nice short video about our services: |
|Collection Letters service (CONNECT) |
This is a fixed fees service and works very well when the accounts are between 30 and 120 days past due. We can send letters under your name (“Step 1”), or our name (“Step 2”), it’s your choice.
· a 15 account order will cost you $27.50 per account.
Debtors pay directly to you. Accounts are purchased in advance and never expire. More accounts you buy, the cost per account goes down.
|Collection Calls service (COLLECT) |
In our Collection Calls service ( or “Step 3”) a “Debt Collector” gets involved and calls your debtor multiple times. You can directly assign accounts for Collection Calls if they are over 120 days past due. You can also transfer those accounts here which have not paid during the Collection Letters service.
No need to buy accounts in advance. This is a contingency based service, means if we don’t collect then we don’t charge you anything. You keep 60% of the amount collected, we keep 40%. This is a special rate being offered through KinumOrders.com.
Here are some exciting features of Kinum:
- Our Collection Letter accounts never expire, therefore you can buy more accounts to get a lower pricing and keep using them over time.
- We can send collection letters in both English and Spanish.
- Accounts can be submitted through our online portal. We also have integrations for commonly used billing softwares to transfer accounts directly to us.
- In many cases we eliminate the need of sending 3rd party letters completely since debtors may pay you during our Step 1 service itself.
- Scrubs are performed on all accounts submitted: Litigious Debtor, Bankruptcy and USPS Change of Address.
- For maximum impact, we send demands in colored print. Almost all other agencies send their demand letters in black and white.
- We can report unpaid accounts to credit reporting agencies like Equifax, Transunion and Experian, if you want.
- Accounts which complete the Collection Calls service can be further recommended to one of our national network of lawyers to file a legal suit for recovering money ( “Step 4”).
Side-by-side comparison of our services
|Opportunity to Reconnect and Revive Relationship||End Relationship|
|Connect Step 1 |
(All contacts and reminders made under your business name.)
|Connect Step 2 |
(Diplomatic third party demands by Kinum)
|Collect Step 3 |
(Contingency collections only when necessary)
|Best used on accounts 30-60 days past due (You control the process)||Best used on accounts 60-120 days past due (You control the process)||Best used on accounts over 120 days past due (process controlled by Kinum)|
|Flat Fee No Matter the Balance Size. Very low cost.||Flat Fee No Matter the Balance Size. Very low cost.||A percentage is charged on any money collected.|
|Defaulters are instructed to pay you directly||Defaulters are instructed to pay you directly||Defaulters are instructed to pay Kinum directly. If defaulter pays you directly, you are obligated to inform and pay Kinum the full contracted percentage of the payment.|
|All contacts tell the defaulter to pay you.||No payments are to be sent to Kinum. All contacts tell the defaulter to pay you. If any money is sent to Kinum, it is forwarded to you.||Kinum accepts payments and puts them into a trust account and will send you the contracted percentage the following month.|
|You control the process to place, pause or cancel accounts at any time in this step.||You control the process to place, pause or cancel accounts at any time in this step.||Kinum controls the process to pause or cancel accounts at any time in this step.|
|Defaulters are told to contact you in this step.||Defaulters are told to contact you in this step.||You should no longer talk to defaulters. All defaulters in this step should be referred back to Kinum at 888-281-1750|
|All Steps Include the following Scrubs for best results and protection of our clients: |
Address Scrub • Bankruptcy Scrub • Litigious Defaulter Scrub • Credit Reporting if requested
|Step 4: (Filing a Legal Suit): |
Kinum may recommend taking matter for legal action by a specialized debt collection attorney if certain conditions are met. Fees varies from 30% to 50%.