You can utilize any one of our following services, or use them one after another. We are completely transparent with our services and fees structure. No surprises or setup fees.
|Collection Demands Service (CONNECT)
This is a fixed fees service and works very well when your internal efforts become ineffective. We can send demands under your name (“Step 1”), or our name (“Step 2”), it’s your choice.
· a 50 account order will cost you $16.50 per account.
Debtors pay directly to you. Accounts are purchased in advance and never expire. More accounts you buy, the cost per account goes down.
|Collection Calls Service (COLLECT)
In our Collection Calls service ( or “Step 3”) a “Debt Collector” gets involved and calls your debtor. You can directly assign accounts for Collection Calls if you prefer.
No need to buy accounts in advance. This is a contingency based service, means if we don’t collect then we don’t charge you anything. You keep 60% of the amount collected. This is a special rate being offered through KinumOrders.com.
Here are some exciting features of Kinum:
- Our Collection Demands accounts never expire, therefore you can buy more accounts to get a lower pricing and keep using them over time.
- We can send collection demands in both English and Spanish.
- Accounts can be submitted through our online portal. We also have integrations for commonly used billing softwares to transfer accounts directly to us.
- In many cases we eliminate the need of sending 3rd party demands completely since debtors may pay you during our Step 1 service itself.
- Scrubs are performed on all accounts submitted: Litigious Debtor, Bankruptcy and USPS Change of Address.
- For maximum impact, we send demands in colored print. Almost all other agencies send their demands in black and white.
- We can report unpaid accounts to credit reporting agencies like Equifax, Transunion and Experian, if you want.
- Accounts which complete the Collection Calls service can be further recommended to one of our national network of lawyers to file a legal suit for recovering money ( “Step 4”).
Side-by-side comparison of our services
|Opportunity to Reconnect and Revive Relationship||End Relationship|
|Connect Step 1
(All contacts and reminders made under your business name.)
|Connect Step 2
(Diplomatic third party demands by Kinum)
|Collect Step 3
(Contingency collections only when necessary)
|Best used on accounts 30-60 days past due (You control the process)||Best used on accounts 60-120 days past due (You control the process)||Best used on accounts over 120 days past due (process controlled by Kinum)|
|Flat Fee No Matter the Balance Size. Very low cost.||Flat Fee No Matter the Balance Size. Very low cost.||A percentage is charged on any money collected.|
|Defaulters are instructed to pay you directly||Defaulters are instructed to pay you directly||Defaulters are instructed to pay Kinum directly. If defaulter pays you directly, you are obligated to inform and pay Kinum the full contracted percentage of the payment.|
|All contacts tell the defaulter to pay you.||No payments are to be sent to Kinum. All contacts tell the defaulter to pay you. If any money is sent to Kinum, it is forwarded to you.||Kinum accepts payments and puts them into a trust account and will send you the contracted percentage the following month.|
|You control the process to place, pause or cancel accounts at any time in this step.||You control the process to place, pause or cancel accounts at any time in this step.||Kinum controls the process to pause or cancel accounts at any time in this step.|
|Defaulters are told to contact you in this step.||Defaulters are told to contact you in this step.||You should no longer talk to defaulters. All defaulters in this step should be referred back to Kinum at 888-281-1750|
|All Steps Include the following Scrubs for best results and protection of our clients:
Address Scrub • Bankruptcy Scrub • Litigious Defaulter Scrub • Credit Reporting if requested
|Step 4: (Filing a Legal Suit):
Kinum may recommend taking matter for legal action by a specialized debt collection attorney if certain conditions are met. Fees varies from 30% to 50%.